The same day our daughter Gillian was diagnosed with a rare bone cancer, we met our oncologists at Columbia. Two weeks later, she started an intensive none months of chemotherapy.
Along the way, we met some incredible people.
Please help us...
- Raise money to support children with cancer and blood disorders and their families.
- Show our gratitude for all of the wonderful people at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center HIP 7 and 5 Tower--who are the greatest of all time.
- Honor our Gillian O. and our dear friend Ally T.
- Join our team and walk 1 mile with us on Sunday, May 10 at 9 a.m. at Pier 62/63.
- Join our team virtually.
- Donate $ through our team (no amount is too big or too small).
Hope & Heroes funds the life-saving work at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. Home to the largest and most comprehensive pediatric oncology & blood disorder programs in the country, Columbia treats over 1,500 patients a year with high-quality, compassionate care. Funding from Hopes & Heroes supports....
- The newest & most advanced treatments
- Innovative research
- Comprehensive wellness for patients & survivors
- Care for every child regardless of their ability to pay
The Walk is an inspiring & fun day that brings together patients, survivors, families, friends, doctors, nurses, co-workers, and neighbors. We look forward to spending the morning with you!